Prosperity Power: Connect for Succe$$ - Rabbi Daniel Lapin (CD)
* The one thing you can do right now to increase your income
* How to change your life if you're not a 'people person.'
* Can social networking replace face to face meetings?
* Jump-start your creativity
Become happier, healthier and wealthier. Get on track with the spiritual strategies that God built into the world. Rabbi Daniel Lapin shares ancient Jewish wisdom's insights that will empower and guide you to an enhanced life.
A companion piece to Thou Shall Prosper (book) and Boost Your Income (CD).
Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money
- Why Jews throughout the ages flourish economically
- How you can benefit from this Jewish wisdom
- What "being in business" means, whether you are a professional, a CEO, or flipping burgers
- Why you should never retire
- Foreword by DAVE RAMSEY
In this book, you'll learn that the ups and downs of the economy prove Rabbi Daniel Lapin's famous principle that the more things change, the more we need to depend upon those things that never change. Mostly similar to the 1st edition, this edition has updated examples plus a foreword by Dave Ramsey. There's no better source for both practical and spiritual financial wisdom than the time-tested knowledge found in the ancient Jewish faith and its culture.
In "Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money", Rabbi Daniel Lapin offers a practical approach to creating wealth based on the established principles of ancient Jewish wisdom. A renowned business consultant and Biblical scholar, Rabbi Daniel Lapin uncovers a mother lode of motivational inspiration and practical guidance that will increase your potential for creating wealth, no matter what your faith or background may be.
The book details the ten permanent principles that never change, the ten commandments of making money if you will, and explores the economic and philosophic vision of business that has been part of Jewish culture for centuries. By blending contemporary business stories and his own business experiences with the wisdom of the Torah, Talmud, and even examples from the Zohar, (the Jewish book of Kabalah or mysticism), Rabbi Daniel Lapin, your rabbi, explains the essence of each commandment and shows you how to use this knowledge to prosper financially.
Rabbi Daniel Lapin helps you understand such timeless truths as "Being in business for yourself", avoiding the trap of 'wage-slavery', learning to become a leader, changing with the times, and particularly this: Everyone, and that includes you, is in business, unless you happen to be a tenured university professor or a Supreme Court judge.
Boost Your Income - Rabbi Daniel Lapin (CD)
- Why have Jews flourished economically?
- Do you treat money like candles or cake?
- What money advice does Joseph and his brothers have for you?
- Do you make money or take money?
- Should you do what you love or love what you do?
Whether you are starting out in your career or you've been working for years, this riveting CD will motivate you to do better and provide valuable tools for your success.
Expanding and adding to the life changing in lessons in his widely acclaimed book, Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money, Rabbi Daniel Lapin provides new insights to help you thrive financially.
Business Secrets from the Bible – Rabbi Daniel Lapin (Hardback)
Find success in finance, friendships, , and spirituality with the advice of a well-known expert
It's safe to say that nearly everyone is seeking a happier, more successful life. So then why do so few attain it? Business Secrets from the Bible proposes a new way to view and approach success—one based upon key concepts from the Bible that are actually surprisingly simple. Written especially for those seeking success in the realms of money, relationships, and spirituality, this book encourages readers to realize their common mistakes, come to terms with them, and turn those mistakes into future triumphs. Filled with concrete advice for improved finances, spirituality, and connection, this resource takes a practical approach and aims to change not just the minds, but the actions of readers with a self-evident and persuasive pathway.
Drawing on his wisdom and knowledge of the Bible, the author reveals the clear link between making money and spirituality, and urges readers to focus on self-discipline, integrity, and character strength in order to achieve personal prosperity. Special emphasis is given to establishing positive attitudes toward making money and adopting effective Biblically-based strategies.
- Demonstrates how earnings and profits are God's reward for forming relationships with others and serving them
- Stresses the importance of service, sharing, change, leadership, and creating boundaries and structures
- Encourages readers to focus on other people's desires and teaches why and how to make connections with many people
- Suggests ways for readers to transform themselves and continue toward success even in the face of fear and uncertainty
Attaining wealth and well-being is no longer a mystery. Let this book identify and correct the errors that are keeping you from fulfillment and happiness.